Saturday 2 December 2017

Friends In The Forest

Hier bin ich mit einem neuen Weihnachtskarten-Set, dieses Mal mit dem Set Friends in the Forest von My Favorite Things. Das Set ist eigentlich kein Weihnachtsset, aber mit den Tannenbäumen im Hintergrund, warmen Mützen für dei Tierchen und traditionllen Weihnachtsfarben wie rot und grün, geht's wohl durch!
I am back with another set of Christmas cards featuring this super cute stamp set called Friends in the Forest by My Favorite Things. The set is actually no Christmas set but I think it works with the conifers in the background and a warm cap for all the critters. I chose traditional Christmas colours as red and green to make it even more christmassy (is that even a word?).



  



Wenn Ihr mehr über den Entstehungsprozess, ein paar Tricks und Tipps zu dieser Karte und die Produkte, die ich verwendet habe, erfahren möchtet, dann klickt Euch einfach rüber zum Seven Hills Crafts Blog.  
If you want to know everything about the process, a few tips and tricks and the products I used on this card, hop over to the  Seven Hills Crafts Blog.

Materialien:

   

No comments: